Financial Planning is all about you. A good financial planner will spend time with you to understand your key life objectives, your current resources, your attitude to risk and indeed what level of risk is appropriate to reliably achieve your objectives in life.
We consider retirement as one of the stages that need to be considered in any holistic evaluation of goals and objectives even for the younger members of our community. Retirement may seem a long way off for some, but the reality is that too many people leave planning for their retirement too late and then have to compromise on either their short term or long term objectives.
It is in periods like this – where compromise leads to anxiety – that poor decisions are often made.
We seek to understand your goals and work with you to establish a realistic and achievable framework upon which to build your savings and investment strategy. We will:
- Use our experience and expertise to put together a Financial Plan and strategy designed to achieve these goals.
- Assist you to stick to your long term plan, and be the sounding board for all of your major decisions – in effect your financial coach.
- Put your interests first.
What you will not get from us is:
- We will not predict markets or forecast returns, we don’t control markets.
- Switch and trade your portfolio constantly. Any changes or adjustments will be justifiable and in your best interests.
- Give you unrealistic expectations.