Follow the steps of our process
Your Life’s Journey ... Our Advice Process
What's important to you?
Don’t ask: ‘where am I going?’
First ask: ‘what’s important?’
- What’s important to you about your family?
- What’s important to you about your health?
- What do you value most about your lifestyle?
- What are your career goals?
- How do you feel about your investments?
- How important is financial protection for your family?
- How does your ideal retirement look?
- What are your estate planning goals?
- What’s important to you about your community?
Take a breath and let's consider what are the most important aspects of your life. They may not even be on this list, but they’re absolutely key to your future.
Our work is always guided by what is important to you.
So stop and let’s get clear on what’s important to you before we take that first step.
Where are you now?
The position to build upon.
- What are your Assets?
- What are your Liabilities?
- What is your annual Income?
- What is your annual Expenditure?
- What Insurance Protection do you have?
- Do you use any Business Structures?
- Do you have a Will and an Estate Plan?
- Do you have an Enduring Power of Attorney?
We take the time to gather and collect this important data, it gives us a greater clarity of your financial past and your financial present.
Shedding light on where you are now helps to clarify the opportunities you can take and the potential for a great future often presents itself.
What's getting in your way?
Identifying the hurdles.
- Are you paying too much tax?
- Do you have a poor investment process?
- How well do you make investment decisions?
- Are you paying excessive fees?
- Are you using an inappropriate ownership structure?
- Do you have a poorly aligned asset allocation?
- Do you have inadequate family protection?
- Is your Estate Planning incomplete?
- Are you missing strategic opportunities?
After nearly 25 years, at Fiducia we have become adept at identifying financial hurdles, and putting steps in place to help remove them.
Our experienced advisers drill down into your financial position and highlight everything standing in your way.
How can you improve your future?
Highlighting all the options.
- Detailed projections of future cashflow
- Reduce tax liabilities
- Appropriate portfolio constructions
- Better investment returns
- Retirement income improvements
- Adopting optimal strategies
- Improved ownership of assets
- Protecting those you love
- Comprehensive Estate Planning
We focus on you and your future goals. Our clients are often quite surprised at how many options we present them with.
We don’t miss anything. We want to save you money, improve your returns and protect your future. Our insights can change your life.
How much better could your future look?
This is your future.
- Clear projected financial improvement
- Increased future assets
- Lower tax liabilities
- Lower investment fees
- Increased retirement income
- Correct assets ownership
- Adequate family insurance protection
- Sound estate planning outcomes
Our in-depth financial modelling looks at every aspect of your financial future, optimising the prospects to achieve your goals.
We clearly illustrate your improved financial future and provide a new direction for you that is far more certain.
Are you on track?
Continually on the look out.
- Will you reach your goals?
- Are your tax liabilities well managed?
- Are your investment fees controlled?
- Is your family protected against risks?
- Are your investment returns sound?
- Will your estate wishes be met?
- Will your investments cope with market volatility?
- Do the right people own the right assets?
- Will you live your ideal lifestyle?
Financials aren’t set and forget. If there’s a better way, we’ll find it. If there’s a change in legislation we’ll adapt. We are always looking out for any risks and opportunities so you don’t have to worry about money.
We can help you have peace of mind knowing that at Fiducia we will continue to focus on what’s important to you - now and in the future - so you can live your ideal lifestyle.
Many people see investment advice and Financial Planning as one and the same thing.
At Fiducia we adopt a conservative approach to investing and invest in diverse and quality assets.
Superannuation is undoubtedly the most tax effective means of investing for the long term.